Stop the Thyroid Madness Patient-to-Patient Coaching Call
Want to chat with the creator of this site who has the highest knowledge of patient-to-patient experiences and observations?
Hitting a dead end and feeling stuck in your knowledge?
Not sure how to explain issues to your doctor and want ideas??
Need privacy & one-on-one encouragement, hope and support from someone who has been collecting all this information for two decades?
Janie A. Bowthorpe, M.Ed. is a thyroid patient activist, patient advocate, author of STTM related books, speaker, blogger, thyroid patient herself, and the creator of the Stop the Thyroid Madness website/books. She is available to do a patient-to-patient coaching/consultation call with you to help you be more informed as to what patients report and observe. Always work with a doctor concerning the information.
HOW DO WE DO A PAID COACHING CALL??
One of three ways:
READ EVERYTHING BELOW about cost and scheduling! It doesn’t work to skip the info below.
- WHAT IS THE COST OF A CALL and WHAT IS IT BASED ON? Cost is $90 for the first 30 minutes or less, and is only based on our time spent together. After that 30 minutes, it’s 1.95 per minute used. For example, 10 mins = 19.50. 15 mins = 29.25, etc. Occasionally, our call can go over the extra 30 minutes IF no one is scheduled right after you. For any extra minutes used, you will then receive another email after the call for those extra minutes, and how to pay via PayPal. That payment is DUE THAT DAY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- AFTER I REQUEST A CALL VIA THE FORM (link below), WHAT COMES NEXT? Mostly in 1-3 days, Janie will respond with a suggested day and time, plus instructions on how to pay for the first 30 minutes or less. Payment reserves the spot and prevents someone else from grabbing it. If the day and time does not work, say so & we’ll work on another day and time. 🙂 Note: being timely to respond is important, as others are wanting on a scheduled day and time, too.
- DO I NEED TO RESPOND IN A TIMELY MANNER WITH THE PAYMENT?
Definitely yes, since payment reserves the day/time for you. If not timely, Janie has the right to offer it to someone else.
- CAN I PAY “BEFORE” JANIE AND I EVER AGREE UPON A DAY AND TIME? No! Don’t do that. It becomes too confusing to remember or find that payment later. WAIT until we agree on a day and time.
- IF AFTER SCHEDULING, I WANT TO STAY WITHIN THE FIRST, PREPAID 30 MINUTES, DO I NEED TO WATCH THE TIME? Yes. It’s up to YOU to watch the time. (It is rare to get all the information in that prepaid 30 minutes, but it’s up to you.)
HOORAY!! You do not have to have a PayPal account to use the PayPal request–it can also be just an intermediary with your credit card. Your credit card in a month will show PayPal and “Thyroid Call”.
WHERE IS THE FORM TO REQUEST A COACHING CALL?Gohereand read the entire page. ..