Stop the Thyroid Madness Patient-to-Patient Coaching Call
UPDATE: I will be taking off New Years Eve (Dec. 31st) and New Years Day (January 1st). So will be scheduling for the week of Monday, January 4th onward. ~Janie A. Bowthorpe, M.Ed.
Want to know what patients have learned concerning lab results?
Hitting a dead end and feeling stuck in your knowledge?
Not sure how to explain issues to your doctor?
Interested in what patients before you have learned about the same issues?
Need privacy & one-on-one encouragement, hope and support from someone who has been collecting all this information for nearly two decades?
Janie A. Bowthorpe, M.Ed., thyroid patient activist, patient advocate, author of STTM related books, speaker, blogger, thyroid patient herself, and the creator of the Stop the Thyroid Madness website and books, is available to do a coaching/consultation call with you to help you be more informed with your doctor and yourself.
HOW DO WE DO A PAID CALL??
1) Via Phone (USA and Canada) and it will be via a PRIVATE NUMBER
UNBLOCK PRIVATE NUMBERS for this call.
2) Via Skype (Everyone else–non-USA)
(Computer use, audio-only so you don’t have to worry what you look like!) 🙂 Requires a Skype account. Make sure your computer has a working audio and your Skype is set to accept calls before the call!
WHAT IS THE COST?? Read all below.
- Cost is based on the time spent together, not on content.
- Once a day & time is agreed upon, a prepayment of $75.00 US flat rate for the first 30 minutes (or less) will be due via a PayPal request from Janie BEFORE the call.
- If we go over the prepaid 30 minutes, then it’s a savings at 1.95 per minute. For example, 10 minutes over is only 19.50. Or 15 minutes over is just 29.25. Or 30 minutes over is just $58.50, etc. —>You will receive another PayPal request after the call for any of those extra minutes… and it’s due the same day.
- Janie reserves the right to offer the day/time to someone else if a) there isn’t a timely reply to proposed day/time, or b) if there isn’t a timely payment after payment request was sent.
- Payment for the first 30 minutes or less is non-refundable. That’s not to be mean at all, but cancelling a call results in someone else not having enough time to take it and pay. You are welcome to reschedule though one time only! 🙂
- If you want to stay in the 30-minute-or-less flat cost, it’s your responsibility to watch the time and state you need to end the call. You could probably have a timer going. 🙂
HOORAY!! You do not have to have a PayPal account to use the PayPal request–it can also be just an intermediary with your credit card. Your credit card in a month will show PayPal and “Thyroid Call”.
***IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER AND TERMS OF SERVICE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ and YOU AGREE TO BY DOING A CALL:
a) By doing a coaching call, you are agreeing that you will be receiving “information based on years of reported patient experiences and wisdom” as they pertain to your issues. Then you decide how you want to use it, plus take total responsibility for how you use it and any risks.
b) The call is NOT be seen as a substitute for your relationship with and guidance from a qualified medical professional.
c) The $75 pre-payment for 30 minutes or less is a flat rate, based on “time”, not on “content”, due the day you receive the PayPal request, and reserves your spot. If you don’t pay right away, the spot can go to someone else. The cost for the extra minutes after the first 30 minutes are due the same day the PayPal request is sent for those.
d) Janie uses an automatic timer that starts when the call begins. When you are ready to end the call, Janie will go by that timer. BUT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO WATCH THE TIME.
6) Janie cannot promise to read anything you send before the call–she has a full life on top of what she does for STTM and related, and just can’t fit everything in before the call.
WHERE IS THE FORM TO REQUEST A COACHING CALL?Gohere.
NOTE: Janie cannot follow up calls with email questions–she would need three of her and 36 hour days. 🙁 🙁 Thus it’s very important to keep precise notes during the call, and feel free to ask questions or clarification during the call. 🙂