The Updated Revision of the Stop the Thyroid Madness book
PRESENTING: The 2019 “updated revision” of the life-changing, patient-to-patient classic on how to get well: “Stop the Thyroid Madness: A Patient Revolution Against Decades of Inferior Treatment”
In this “bible of patient experiences”, you will see the same chapter titles and the same introduction by Janie Bowthorpe as was in the 2011 version. But don’t be fooled. Though the “updated revision” is a continuation of former excellent and breaking info as appreciated before, there is now updated information throughout the entire book where they were needed!
- names of outdated products removed
- new products mentioned
- updated descriptions of products
- outdated information on what patients have learned which is now replaced by very updated descriptions of how patients are doing it all
- chapters 5 and 6 updated about the use of Adrenal Cortex (ACE), while still having info about hydrocortisone (HC).
- numerous mentions of what being “optimal” means, rather than just being “on” NDT
- more mentions of being on synthetic T4 with synthetic as an alternative option for those who have difficulty getting natural desiccated thyroid (NDT)
- what happens if one is not optimal
- Additional tidbits at the end of some chapters while retaining some of the original ones
- removal of the word “ferritin” right after the word “serum iron”. It’s about serum iron, not ferritin. Ferritin is only helpful to discern inflammation or a methylation problem.
- mention in the T4 chapter about Tirosint, but continues to explain the problem of forcing the body to live for conversion alone
- light gray rectangular boxes throughout the book, meant to highlight certain important sentences.
- updated info about the different kinds of iron products
- additions to the list of supplements and good foods
- a photo of an antique bottle of natural desiccated thyroid owned by Janie Bowthorpe—it’s been the best treatment for a long time!
- and more throughout
You will also see mention of another new book that’s a must have if you have Hashimoto’s, the autoimmune version of hypothyroidism…
Read about this wonderful book here: https://stopthethyroidmadness.com/hashimotos-taming-the-beast/
Order either or both here: https://laughinggrapepublishing.com