They are listed in no particular order, this list is NOT exhaustive, and sometimes I’m not quick to get other good websites up, but will eventually… So do let me know of other good website links that would benefit thyroid patients…and most importantly, those links which compliment “patient experiences and wisdom”!
***By the way, let me know if a link stops working by using the Contact Me form at the bottom of this page. Thanks.
- Jeffrey Dach MD not only supports natural desiccated thyroid and Stop the Thyroid Madness, he has a health website chock full of excellent information to improve your health. http://jeffreydachmd.com/
- Stephanie’s website revolving around her successful battle with thyroid cancer, plus information on children and thyroid. www.naturalthyroidchoices.com
- This website shows a strong connection between the use of iodine (which also benefits your thyroid) and breast health. www.breastcancerchoices.org
- An interview with Dr. David Derry concerning the fallacy of the TSH test, plus other good info. Rethinking the TSH Test: an interview by Dr. David Derry
- This is site that was developed by Edna of the UK which provided a wealth of information on articles and research related to thyroid: www.thyroidresearch.com It went down after she passed away, but there is work being done to bring it back. We hope they succeed. (2014).
- Downloadable graph and instructions for temperature-taking–a must! www.drrind.com
- This is a really technical site but where you can find gems here and there (we found on this site that the thyroid produces an equivalence of 3-5 grains, or 94-110 µg T4 and 10-22 µg T3 daily): www.thyroidmanager.org/
- John Lowe’s Thyroid Science journal website, which isn’t update anymore since he passed away, but still good info: http://www.thyroidscience.com/
- Here is Marianne’s UK Well-Women website chock full of good information for women and good thyroid treatment: www.well-women.com
- Excellent overview of adrenals tuberose.com/Adrenal_Glands.html
- Support website by Chris for Hypopituitary issues (this website by Chris seems gone, so go here.)
- United Kingdom’s thyroid site by Lyn Mynott www.thyroiduk.org
- Thyroid Patient Advocacy-UK–thyroid advocacy site working to increase awareness for proper diagnosis and appropriate treatment for this disease. www.tpauk.com
- UK’s SheilaTurner’s website for downloadable & printable info to give to your doc. www.armourinfo.freeuk.com
- A sweet and very informative website concerning thyroid and adrenals. www.bestweb.net/~om/thyroid
- If you need to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius (or know the conversion of ANY kind of measurement), I highly recommend this site: http://www.convert-me.com/en/convert/length (thanks Lynda of the UK)