The Definition of Thyroid Treatment Madness
1. Treating hypothyroid patients solely with thyroxine T4-only medications.
2. Diagnosing and/or dosing solely by the TSH and the T4, or using the outdated “Thyroid Panel”.
3. Prescribing anti-depressants in lieu of evaluating and treating the free T3.
4. Telling thyroid patients that desiccated natural thyroid is “unreliable”, “inconsistent”, “dangerous” or “outdated”.
5. Making labwork and “normal” ranges more important than the clinical presentation of obvious hypothyroid symptoms.
6. Failing to see the OBVIOUS symptoms of poorly treated thyroid, and instead, recommending a slew of other tests and diagnoses.
Learn more via the Stop the Thyroid Madness books, because YOU have to be informed and proactive to get well: https://laughinggrapepublishing.com